Thursday, August 17, 2006

Secret Society

Mom couldn't believe it when I told here that there really was a secret society on campus! Those people I met, Scott and Aiyana and whatshername, they put me in for membership! I had no idea what was going on at first. I was about to sit in the hot tub for a while to relax when this guy in a limo pulled up and started doing this chicken dance.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The limo took me to this really neat house. Scott was there with some other girl. They gave me a blazer and took my picture.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I roamed around the house for a while, wishing I could live there! They had computers and video games and all these cool gadgets. I thought about getting a nose job while I was there - they had a machine that could do face lifts and surgery with lasers, no doctor needed! But I decided against it, I figured Mom would kill me. But I did find something I really loved!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Not that I really NEED the money, but any amount is better than nothing, right?

Oh, and my boyfriend - my secret one - has asked me to marry him when I graduate! Only one more year to go and I am free to be with the one I love!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 Comments:

Blogger suzie sim said...

too funny - she's definitly enjoying that counterfiet machine! priceless!

9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home