Sunday, August 13, 2006

Dinner with the Headmaster

We had dinner with the headmaster 2 days ago. He wasn't very impressed with the house, even though we had books and musical instruments and other study stuff all over the place. He did like Mom's cooking though! We talked and I told him about wanting to go to college. We got along great.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

He must have liked us, though, because before he left he shook my hand and welcomed me to Bailey's Ravine College Prep Academy! Today was my first day!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's good that she's back home. I love her haircut.

12:22 PM  
Blogger suzie sim said...

woot! yeah - successful Headmaster vist!! congrats

9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home