Saturday, August 12, 2006

My Birthday By Kira Forbes Charvatt

My birthday was yesterday. I'm finally a teenager! I never thought this day would come!

It was only a few months ago that I was taken from my family by a woman named Dagmar Bertino. I spent one day with her, scared that I would never see my family again. But my parents showed how much they loved me and came to my rescue. They really do love me and show that every day. I hope I can share that same love with my kids one day.

My party was really cool. Mom and Dad goofed off and made funny faces.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I blew out my candles and I immediately felt different. I knew I was older!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Mom got me a great present! She'd bought some new clothes for me and she paid to have a makeup person come do a makeover for me. I decided to have my hair cut so I wouldn't look so much like a little girl. Mom thinks I look very nice. I can't wait to go to school in my new outfit :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Since I'm doing so well in school, my counselor suggested to Mom and Dad that I may want to attend private school to better prepare for college. We're meeting with the headmaster of the local private school in two days. I hope I can get in. It's very important to me.

2 Comments:

Blogger suzie sim said...

oh - she grew up so pretty! love the new outfit! don't you hate their teen outfits?!!

9:39 AM  
Blogger j00ky said...

I actually liked her teen look :P

2:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home