Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Lorelai and Robi's Anniversary

Kira is doing so well in her new school. All the bad memories of the past are slowly fading away. Now that she is doing so well, Robi and I were able to really celebrate our anniversary. I love him so much, I can't believe we've been married now for 16 years!

We went to dinner at a fancy restaurant overlooking the ravine. It was so romantic.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

After dinner we went out onto the deck of the restaurant. They had a combo playing, so Robi asked me to dance.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

It wasn't long before he grabbed me and pulled me close. I love dancing with my husband.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

It was a wonderful anniversary.

1 Comments:

Blogger j00ky said...

It's so sweet to see loving couples together :)

3:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home