Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Kira at College

I am loving college! My mom's family owns a house here on campus and everyone in the family attends college at Academie La Tour. I can see why. I love the campus and the classes are great! I'm majoring in Economics. I wanted to be in business, but then I decided to do something different. I think I'll go into politics instead once I graduate.

I've made lots of friends here. I met some people my first day just by hanging around outside. I also went to the Student Center and the Lounge. Yes, I did some studying too, but there is a this great guy that hangs around like a puppy dog. He'll do my homework for me and all I have to do is feed him supper :)

I met Brooke outside the house, she lives in a dorm on campus. She came over for a movie and bowling one night.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I also met this guy, I don't remember his name though. He's pretty cool.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

When I went to the Student Center I met a few people with these neat blazers on. I remember seeing some of the same ones in our storage closet back home. Mom said that some of her relatives wore these at college, but she didn't know what they were all about. There were rumors of secret societies on campus, but she thought they were all rumors.

I met Scott, Aiyana, and this other girl. I seriously wish I would quit blanking on names! It's so embarrassing.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I also have a boyfriend, but it's a secret. We kind of started something a while back, but had to keep it quiet because of my age. Now that I'm legal, he still wants to keep it quiet because he wants me to finish college. Plus, he thinks Mom and Dad will be really pi**ed off. But I love him, so I'll do whatever. I know we'll be together after college is over. I explained that in order to keep Mom's house, the one her family has lived in for years, I have to move back there and raise my family there. He said it would be okay, he loves the house as much as I do.

But we have to keep our relationship quiet for now. I'll graduate in 4 years and we can be open about it then.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 Comments:

Blogger suzie sim said...

oooo! Kira's in love with the Headmaster LOL! It looks like she's having a great time in college too - don't you love having influence?!

9:43 AM  
Blogger j00ky said...

Oh my! Kira is starting her own drama.. da da da dummmm!

3:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home