Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Kira's Wedding

"She's married, Robi! She married a man twice her age! Without telling us, without getting married in our family chapel, without having her picture made!" Lorelai cried on her husband's shoulder.

"Honey, it's okay. It will work out. Maybe you're wrong about him, maybe he does really love her." Robi caressed his wife's long hair, trying to soothe her.

"I'm not wrong! He's all wrong for her, he cares nothing about her. All he wants is our money!"

"Did she tell you what happened?"

"Yes, she did. She said she knew I wouldn't be happy about the relationship, so they snuck off. They went to a park near the college the day after graduation. They hired a pastor to perform the ceremony. Apparently the paperwork was completed months ago, just after Kira turned 18. Oh, I can't believe it, my baby married in a park, and I wasn't able to be there!" Lorelai's tears started fresh.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

"I understand how you feel, Lorelai, but we can't ask them to leave. This is Kira's home. We need to do what we can to welcome Korey into our home as well."

"I just don't like him, Robi. He's not a good person."

"I know, Honey, I know. We'll just have to see what happens." Robi hugged his wife tightly as her tears began anew.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor Lorelai. She just wanted to be there for her baby. :(

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home