Friday, August 18, 2006

Graduation!!!

Whoopee! Finally, the day has come!

My present arrived this morning - pearl earrings from Mom and Dad. Mom is coming to the ceremony and the party at the house afterwards. Here's a picture of the earrings.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And yes, I did get my hair done and buy some new clothes. I love the new color, it's a lighter brown than I'm used to, but I love it!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I even got a henna tattoo on my face. Mom wasn't happy about it because you can really see in it my graduation picture, but I thought it was great.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The night before graduation I sat with my roommate, Chandler, and we watched the game. He's kinda cute, and he likes things that I like, but he's just a buddy.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

After the party I changed into my regular clothes and drove with Mom back home. I guess I'm now an adult.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I'm going to talk to her about my boyfriend on the way home. We'll have a long time to talk since it's a 6 hour drive. I hope she'll be understanding. We have decided to get married next month.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

uh oh! lorelai might not like this!

11:07 AM  
Blogger j00ky said...

Kira looks great with the makeover! She looks nice in the adult outfit too. Something tells me there is going to be trouble brewing in the next update/s :X Can't wait to see how mum reacts though :P

3:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the new earrings & WOOT - congrats on graduating!!

7:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home