Saturday, March 25, 2006

Birthdays and More

It has been crazy in this house! The twins are now toddlers and they get into everything!

This is Greg...

Image hosting by Photobucket

And this is Henry...

Image hosting by Photobucket

Wyatt still comes by about once a week to see them.

Frank doesn't like me very much right now. I was on a date with Ron and he just went off! He is now a teenager and is asking a lot about his father. How can I tell him that I don't know who he is? He actually called me a slut the other day! How can I explain my feelings about men to my son, for goodness sake?

Here is a picture that I took of Frank on his birthday. Whenever I look at it, I am reminded of someone. I guess that would make sense, though, since I obviously dated and boinked the kid's dad.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Frank really wants to go to college. He also said he's going to find his father. I don't know how he plans to do that. God, when I think about all the lovers I've had since college...

Image hosting by Photobucket

**Franklin Forbes, knowledge Sim, LTW - Mad Scientist, Sagitarius, 0 neat, 9 outgoing, 10 active, 10 playful, 3 grouchy. I plan to re-roll him in college since I already have a knowledge ancestor who was a mad scientist.**

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Y'see ... having your own child calling you a slut should tell you something. Oh yeah. And WOO! Look at the wide assortment of guys! And what if you reroll in college and he STILL ends up a knowledge sim? ;O)

7:13 PM  
Blogger Admin said...

Oh, I hope he doesn't end up a knowledge sim while in college :( But even if he does, no one says that I HAVE to complete the LTW, right?

9:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, that's pretty harsh of Frank. I hope he has luck finding his father.

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home