Thursday, March 23, 2006

Eileen Home Again

I'm back home! I'm so happy to be here, but I miss Mom. I spent time with all my kids as soon as I got back. They are growing up so fast! I just love blowing raspberries on the babies' tummies, and Frank told me about staying with Nanny Calista after I went back to the hospital after Mom's funeral.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Wyatt came over, just as he said he would. He wasn't thrilled with the idea of having 2 kids with me, but he did help out with them.

I introduced him to Greg first, since he needed a diaper change.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

After Greg's diaper was taken care of, Wyatt held him for a while then fed him his bottle.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Wyatt told me before he went home that he knows I'll do a good job with our kids and he'll help out whenever he's needed. I thanked him for that, it meant a lot to me.

I'd been seeing a lot of Amin since meeting him at the hospital, but he got mad at me because I met Ron Yang and flirted a little bit.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Isn't Ron just a great looking guy? He's got this dangerous vibe going on. He told me I looked great to be a mom of 3 kids. I got my hair done and got a new bathing suit before he came over for a date. I really am feeling much better and I feel fabulous. Of course, attention from a man doesn't hurt either :)

Image hosting by Photobucket

Amin will come around, they always do. They just can't stay away

My doctor tells me that men are another addiction for me. He suggests that while I'm learning to live a sober life that I hold off on men, maybe for a year or so. I don't think I can do that. They are too much fun :)

Truthfully, though, I have thought about getting married recently. I'm still in touch with Dominique, my old college sweetie. Who knows what could happen there?

**Note from Simmer in charge - legitimate comments are welcome, that's why anyone can post. However, all comments are read and spam comments will be deleted :) If you don't have anything to say about the post, then say nothing :)**

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is looking rather healthy, isn't she. But seriously ... men CAN BE an addiction. She's just substituting. Sure, you can get a lot more from a man than from alcohol ... but they can do so much more damage on the emotional plane.

7:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with Anjel76. That's just trading one vice for another.

6:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Eileen's new look! She looks a lot more prettier! lol, and I must say that pic looks fab :P

Though she seems to be falling back to her old habits? hmm

6:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home