Sunday, September 03, 2006

Single Motherhood

Not long after Korey left I had our baby, a beautiful boy I named Noah.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Mom and Dad helped me so much with him. He's very smart. He and Dad get along very well. He grew up quickly.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I contacted Korey's son, Tyson, but he hadn't heard from him either. When Noah turned 2, I knew it was time to file for divorce. I felt like a failure, believing in this man who turned out to be exactly what my mother said he was. But I had a child to raise and it was important for me to be strong for him. I needed to move on with my life.

I filed for divorce and placed all the legal notices in every newspaper in the area, just like I was required to do. Then I waited for word from Korey.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Noah is adorable! And he has a great mommy!

10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home