Monday, September 04, 2006

Moving Forward

There was no word from Korey at all during the 6 weeks the legal notices ran in the paper. The divorce was granted without contest. Korey's son, Tyson, had his father declared missing. At first I thought it would mess up the divorce, but my attorney saw to it that they were considered seperate cases. Even with our family's problems in the past, the police did not look to us in regards to Korey's disapearance. Tyson told him that his father had abandoned him as a child as well. It was only recently that they had even reconnected. Due to Korey's history and testimony of Mom and Dad about what happened the night Korey left, we were not considered suspects in his disappearance. So the divorce went through with no problems and the missing person case is still considered open.

I went out to dinner to celebrate and met someone. We talked almost all night and he offered to see me home. His name is Calvin.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Yes, another older man. What is wrong with me? But he's so sweet. I told him about Noah. He told me that he loves kids and wants to have some of his own. He's a widower. His wife wasn't able to have children and she passed away about five years ago.

He asked me on a date. I told him I would think about it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! I had a few too catch up on! That Korey is a real A** man I couldn't believe it, she's better off w/o him anyways!

Marcie

4:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not all older men are bad, and I hope this new guy Calvin is everything Kira deserves!

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home