Sunday, April 09, 2006

Eileen's Wedding

I cannot believe how long it took this pictures to come back from the photographer! I will never hire that person ever again!

The ceremony and reception were so beautiful. It was such a lovely wedding. Dom wrote his vows for me himself. It was very romantic.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

At the reception we danced for a long time. Our first dance was a slow waltz to our favorite song. Then we danced the Smustle with Dom's friend, Erin.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

The cake and food were fabulous! I really need to use that caterer again. Dom was really surprised when I shoved the cake in his mouth!

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

We drank cider at the wedding since I was determined to continue with my abstinance from alcohol. We had some lovely toasts given by our friends.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Unfortunately, only Greg showed up at the wedding, and not even as a guest. He came and ate before asking me for money. He felt that I had sent him away to live with his poor father, but that wasn't true. I was paying for his college tuition and was helping his father with child support. Greg doesn't know all of that, though. We talked for a while and I gave him some money before he went back to college.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

And here we are - Mr. and Mrs. Dom Lam -

Image hosting by Photobucket

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay, congrats Eileen! Good for her she didn't drink any champagne. :)
-Rosanna

4:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So how long has Eileen been clean and sober? No backsliding, right? What a couple of lovely redheads. :O)

5:42 PM  
Blogger Admin said...

No, no backsliding, but you never know :) I would say she's been sober a few months.

9:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww, it's a shame only Greg turned up to Eileen's wedding.. :(

on the bright side, she looked gorgeous in the wedding dress :D

7:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home