Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Dear Frank...

I hope you are doing well at college. I don't speak to you enough on the phone. I'd like to hear from you more often.

I'm sure you've heard the news about Dagmar. She is in jail and will finally be punished for hurting our family! Maybe we can put our relationship back together now that this is all over. What do you say?

You will be reading in the paper soon that I am engaged! I don't know if you've met him. His name is Dominique. I've known him since college. He recently looked me up and we hit it off just like in the old days. The wedding will be on April 1. I sent you an invitation, but I'm sure you know that you are welcome to come. I'd like you and your brothers to be in the wedding.

Greg and Henry have decided to live with their father while they go through high school. I think it's a good thing. They need to have a better bond with him. They should be joining you at college in a few years.

Here are some pictures that Dominique had set made of his proposal. He had this all set up for me. We'd just come back to the house after a date. He's a really romantic guy. Come to the house soon so you can meet him before the wedding, okay?

First we danced to some jazz on the radio.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Then he got down on one knee!

Image hosting by Photobucket

Of course I said yes!

Image hosting by Photobucket

And this is the photo you will see in the paper...

Image hosting by Photobucket

I'm very happy son, and I promise that my ways are mended. I truly love Dominique and will be with him for the rest of my life.

Love, Mom

***Dominique, Romance Sim, Taurus, 5 sloppy, 5 shy, 3 lazy, 8 playful, 4 grouchy. LTW - Woohoo with 20 sims -- I did that once with Eileen and I ain't doing it again! Dom will just have to be faithful :) **

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Romantic" ... HA! I KNEW IT! A romance sim. Tsk, tsk, tsk. He's gonna have a roving eye. ;O) But I'm glad he's to be faithful. It IS possible. ;OD And the spelling ... "Dominique" ... that's a woman's name! HAHAHA!! ;O) Now ... Dominick. That's more masculine. :OD

4:21 PM  
Blogger Admin said...

Never even thought about it being april fool's day - just thought it was a good day to finally play again :)

Don't know why he's named that way, but it was the game. I guess Maxis misspelled something when they stuck him in there :)

He's going to be known as "Dom" though.

Yes, they will get married, but I don't think the boys are going to show up.

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home