Friday, September 08, 2006

Kira's Wedding

**Warning - semi-adult content at the end**

I finally had my dream wedding!

There is still some tension between Dad and Calvin, but they are slowly breaking the ice. I think it's difficult because Dad has been there for so long for me and Noah and now I've found someone else to turn to for what I need, as well as giving Noah a step-father. Calvin really does love that little boy, and Noah loves him as well.

The wedding was beautiful! It was in our chapel out back, where all the family weddings are held. My aunt Michelle came, as well as Ariyana, my friend from college.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My dress was beautiful! I could hear Mom crying through the ceremony.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

We had so much fun at the reception. We danced and talked and ate lots of food.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Our wedding photo now hangs on the wall of the chapel along with pictures of other family members.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I even danced with Noah before he was put to bed :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

We went off on our honeymoon in style.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Looks like it will be fun night ;)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



****Wedding dress from Mod the Sims2, veil, hair and lingerie from ProNupSims.**

2 Comments:

Blogger suzie sim said...

Great wedding pix! I love the way those big dresses pile up in the Limo - just like RL, lol! Ohmy! I hope Calvin has a strong heart :)

10:08 PM  
Blogger j00ky said...

The wedding dress is gorgeous! (Glamour Stuff also has a veil in it plus a couple of wedding dress too btw, but none of the dresses have ruffles like this one though...)

It's great that Kira has finally found the love she deserves.

3:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home