Thursday, September 07, 2006

Introducing Calvin

Calvin and I have been seeing each other for 6 months now. It seems like we met just yesterday. We finally decided to introduce him to Mom and Dad.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Mom was great! She and Calvin had a lot in common.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Dad was another story.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

After Calvin left the room, we argued.

"He's my age, for God's sake! Haven't you learned your lesson with older men?"

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

"Daddy, I love him! He's not like Korey!"

"I still don't like this, young lady, not at all. You are living in my house and you need to shape up! You have a child to care for!"

"I believe, Daddy, that you are living in Mom's house, which is technically now MY house, and I will do as I please. I love him, he's asked me to marry him, and we're going to be living here, so you can deal with it or you and Mom can leave!"

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I'd never spoken to my father in that way before. He stormed from the room and didn't speak to me for a long time.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no... family is everything... she better watch out. Calvin's probably a nice guy, but her parents were there for her before with Korey... I'd hate to think of her starting a rift. :(

12:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh No!What happened to the cute little kid Kira that everybody loved? Hasn't she learned her lesson already? I'm worried about her....

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home