Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Goodbye Frank

It is with sad news that I, Lauren Reeves Forbes, must announce the death of my husband, Frank Forbes.

He was a wonderful man who loved me with all his heart while turning away the desires I know he was feeling for others. He swore to me when we married that he would not be like his mother and I can say for a fact that Frank was a faithful and honest husband to me.

His son, Jackson, was with me when he passed, as our son Isaac had left to attend college and wasn't able to return home. Only with Jackson's help was I able to calm down after Frank's passing.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I am thankful that Frank had time with his alien son and was able to right the wrongs he felt had been done by his indifference at Jackson's birth. Jackson has grown into a wonderful young man and will soon join his half-brother at college.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

We had a small funeral at the family cemetary yesterday. It is now with great regret that I must say goodbye to my dear Frank.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home