Monday, May 29, 2006

Frank Takes a Trip

I was out on the observation deck with my telescope when suddenly a light shone out of the sky. I was caught up in a gravitational pull that I couldn't break. Dom was outside with a date and he ran up the stairs of the deck to help me, but was unable to pull me down.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The entire family watched in horror as I was sucked into an alien spacecraft.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Lauren said only about 12 hours had passed before I returned to them. It felt like much longer to me. She told me that a terrible noise drove them outside of the house. That was when the ship returned.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I was dropped from the ship onto the street in front of the house. The family was so happy to have me back.

Life resumed as normally as possible for us. However, I started having strange food cravings and got pretty fat.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Lauren made me go to a doctor, but they didn't know what was wrong with me.

Suddenly, a few months after my abduction, I woke one night in terrible pain. At the end of my ordeal was a baby boy.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Lauren was thrilled at the chance to be a mother to a baby again. I didn't know how to feel. I'd begun to get over the fear of the alien craft and had been thinking of using the telescope once more. Now I had a green baby to remind me of the things that they did to me while I was on board the ship.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I'm just not sure how to handle this situation just yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home