Tuesday, May 23, 2006

College Ends

Frank Forbes here. Boy, it's been an amazing time at college.

I continued with my studies but my main goal was to find my father. My mom had given me ideas on who it may have been. By speaking with some of her old flames I was able to narrow it down. Finally, by speaking to this guy named Jake, I found out about Professor Andrew McGaw.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My roommate, Renee, had a class with the professor, so she invited him over. She did tell me that I seemed to remind her of someone. Once she saw me with the professor she was positive that he was my father.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

We talked for a while, then I told him that I was Eileen Forbes' son and I told him how old I was. He looked very surprised, but then happy. He had no idea that I even existed.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

We ate dinner together that night and talked a lot. I really like him. Then I thought of something. Without telling him, I called Mom and invited her over. She had no idea that he was there.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Mom followed Professor Andrew out back to the bubble machine. She didn't look very happy at first, but then they started talking.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

We may never be a perfect family, but I'm glad that all of this is now behind us. I have asked Lauren to marry me. I graduated the other day and and soon as I get moved back into the main house Lauren will join me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Here is my graduation photo:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Greg and Henry didn't have a very good senior year, though. Greg passed his first senior semester, but Henry didn't. He had a nervous breakdown. Greg had to help him with his homework the next semester so that Henry would pass and finally be able to graduate the next semester.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Greg graduated a semester after me, with Henry following.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

For some reason I didn't get a picture of myself before I moved back home. That will come later, I guess, but Greg and Henry sent me some pictures taken just after the graduation party.

Here's Greg - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And here's Henry - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

As for me, I'm in the process of moving into the big house again with Mom and her husband, Dom. Lauren will join me soon, and after we're married the legacy will continue. Hopefully Mom and I can salvage our relationship. Greg and Henry will be living with their dad nearby. I'm sure I'll see them often.

It's time to get started on the next phase of my life.

**Note - The twins did graduate college with barely any help from me. I did take over for Henry a few times, without checking his needs or wants, and had him build up skills so that he wouldn't fail a second semester. Now it's time to go back to the Kody house and decide who will be the controlled and who will be the free will sims.

I re-rolled Frank after his sophmore year, hoping to get something that I haven't already had since he was a knowledge with a mad scientist want. I ended up with ANOTHER romance sim who wanted to woo-hoo with 20 sims. Not gonna happen again, though. Lauren, the pizza girl, is a family sim but I don't know her ultimate want yet. Soon, though, Generation 6 will be on the way.**

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah! it's the professor!
poor henry - but I love the lampshade pic! congrats on the new graphics card, it sounds awesome

6:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home