Sunday, April 09, 2006

Fun at College

From simmer in charge - While Frank is searching for his father, I thought I'd show what the Kody boys are up to at college. I'm playing Frank only, not the twins. I have only selected them a few times - to choose a major that I rolled for instead of looking at wants and to make them do an assignment at least once per semester. Even by doing this they are doing well and even made Bs during the first part of freshman semester!

They play together a lot:

Image hosting by Photobucket

Both boys had a fight with Eileen when she came to visit:

Image hosting by Photobucket

And they paint and play the computer:

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

They also clean a lot, so I'm not really worried about their skill building. They seem to be doing fine left on their own :) The only thing is that they don't like to go to bed. They stay up all night and go to bed at 7am. They get up just before having to leave for class. For some reason there is 1 bed that no one likes to sleep in. I tested it with Frank and it's accessible, just no one sleeps there. Henry will sleep in 1 bed in the room, then Greg will sleep in Frank's bed in his room after Frank has left for the day. It's very strange.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwww! The twins don't wnat to be apart! :O) How sweet. Sharing the same bed and everything. Are you having fun not controlling the boys?

5:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:25 AM  
Blogger Admin said...

Having a lot of fun :) It's not the same bed - I have 3 twin beds, 2 in 1 room and 1 in another room with a dresser. Frank sleeps in the room with the dresser and the twins are supposed to share the other room. However, only 1 bed in the twins room gets slept in. One twin will sleep in Frank's bed after he's left for the day instead of getting into the other bed.

9:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg! not controlling them in uni! that would make me crazy! but it seems that they're passing, so I guess it's working out ok!
good for you!

6:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My gosh.. they had a fight with mum?!?! :O

The stuff the boys are getting up to sound like real people - staying up all night, sleep when the suns up lol.. reading about your boys makes me consider doing the ISBN challenge now but I don't know if I could get through it, being a control freak that I am @@

7:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home