Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Another Forbes Marriage

After I moved in, I invited my girlfriend, Lauren Reeves, to move in with me. Mom liked her right off the bat.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

We decided to get married right away. I invited my half brothers, Greg and Henry. Mom and her husband Dom were there too.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

We had a great time at our reception. We danced and ate and drank a toast with my brothers.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

After our honeymoon, we went to work. Lauren got a job with the military and I got one as a burglar.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

These past few months have been wonderful. I never thought I could be so happy. Mom is happy with Dom, and we've finally made peace with each other. Lauren has also told me some happy news - she's pregnant!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home