Monday, June 26, 2006

Lorelai's Wedding

My wedding was the best day of my life!

I wore a beautiful new dress I bought just for that day. I had my hair and makeup done as well. I wanted to look completely different for the big day.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Robbie and I got married in the chapel on my family's property. It was as lovely as always. As I joined him in the archway at the large windows, I thought about how the other brides in my family must have felt as they stood at this same spot. I looked into Robbie's eyes as we said our vows and couldn't believe all the love I felt at that moment.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Michelle and my dad were there to see me married. It was a wonderful feeling to look out at them clapping for us.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The reception was a blast, a party like only I could throw! We danced and ate such wonderful food. Robbie was so cute when I tried to feed him a piece of cake.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Married life has been wonderful. Robbie likes music just as much and Dad and I, so we love to all play together. We sound pretty good too.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Dad's portrait has been hung on the wall in the hallway upstairs. Mine will join it soon.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I know that Robbie and I haven't been married very long, but we didn't want to wait to start a family. I told them the news tonight - I'm expecting a baby! Robbie and Dad were very happy.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Michelle even came to visit. We had a great talk.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Life is so wonderful right now, I almost feel like something has to happen to make it become terrible.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwwwww, I love that family. I'll be away for a week but I can't wait to come back and read about Lorelai and her baby!

1:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great wedding - I love the dress! Yeah - a new baby's on the way!

9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home