Saturday, June 17, 2006

Generation 7 Teenagers

My girls are in high school. I can't believe how quickly the time has passed. They spend their mornings at school, then they come home and work on college applications and skills for their major. Lorelai enjoys cooking and creative things, like me. She likes to play the drums and grow plants in Dom's old plant stand.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Michelle is more active. She enjoys cooking as well, but she especially enjoys working out at the punching bag or swimming in the pool. She said she's going to tackle the obstacle course out back next time she trains.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Both girls enjoy being together and are looking forward to moving into the Forbes house with each other.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

When they want to have fun, they like to dance with their friends or play pool in the family room.

They do miss their mother every day. Lorelai likes to visit the cemetery and talk to Cara. The girls have come to me and stated their wishes for the estate. Michelle wants to move on after college and have her own life in an athletics program. Lorelai has said she would be happy to stay in the house to oversee the estate and carry on our family's legacy.

Both girls are concerned about their mother's mental health. What if her problems have been passed down to them? Neither of my girls wants to become angry and unforgiving towards their future children. My answer to them is that they want different things in life than their mother wanted. She wanted a large family, and when her health wouldn't allow that she changed. She also wanted a perfect family, a family who was neat and clean and never disorderly. Well, she married a guy with no neatness skills whatever. I mean, we do have a maid, you know. My no-neatness skills have carried over into my daughters as well, so we're a messy bunch. She just couldn't handle it. I told them to go after their own goals and love their children and it will work out just fine.

**Michelle is popularity and Lorelai is pleasure**

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, my name is Chelsea and I also have The Sims 2. I don't have any expansion packs or anything though. Could you check out my blog chelsealouwho.blogspot.com and give me a few pointers on telling the story?

I love your family! It's so interesting. How many generations are you planning on going to? Which of the twins is going to be the heirress. Here's an idea- have both inherit the house and run both families. Each on seperate sides of the house. That would be interesting lol. Well, I'm going to go. By the way, my name is Chelsea. Please respond!

11:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I got your comment. Thanks a lot! When I get to my house the first thing I'm doing is booting up the Sims and making a family for the Legacy Challenge. (First I'll print off the rule of course) Hopefully my sister won't want to get on it (she bought it and thinks she should charge me to get on it) Well, talk to you later!

2:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! Third comment but I just wanted to let you know I subscribed to the groups and I'm in. If you want to check it out I'm posting on it at my blog. I've just started with Gen. 1 but I have BIG plans. Talk to ya later!

2:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well ... okay ... maybe it WASN'T his fault ... entirel ... that she died. :O)) Hehe.

6:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woo, generation 7 already! Your almost there ;) Can't wait to read more.. Goodluck~

PS: I loved how you did the Dagmar trials.. the jail/court scenes :)

7:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home