Friday, June 16, 2006

Cara Cracks

I cannot believe what happened last night. It's too horrible for words.

I got up late because I couldn't sleep. I went into the kitchen for a snack. Cara was in the kitchen. She was crying and pleading with me about having another baby. When I refused to continue the conversation, she took out this huge pair of scissors and started running around the kitchen!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

She ran from one side to another, yelling about how I was holding her back.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Suddenly, she dropped the scissors and stared at her hand. She'd cut herself! Before I could reach her she had fallen to the floor and was still.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The girls miss their mother terribly and they don't understand why she would do this to herself. Frankly, I don't understand either. I know Cara wasn't happy here with us. Even though she loved the girls and claimed to love me, she was get furious with us for no reason. Well, she complained a lot about having to clean the bathroom up behind me and the girls, but is that cause to give us the silent treatment for days on end or mope around for weeks and not speak to anyone?

She has been laid to rest in the family cemetery out back, her favorite flowers planted over her grave. I hope she can now find peace.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Bailey (Isn't that your name?) I'm Chelsea and I have The Sims 2 with no expansion packs or anything. Could you please take a look at my post and give me a few pointers on how to tell my story better. And what are these legacy challenges? Please respond.

chelsealouwho.blogspot.com

that's the url

thanks a bunch!

~Chelsea

9:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He got rid of her?! He got RID of her?!? Where'd she find those HUGE scissors anyway? I bet HE gave them to her!!! Why didn't he try to ressurrect her? WHY didn't he try to hear her out! AHHH!!!

6:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww.. poor poor Cara. after going through what she did with the flour baby only to meet her end like this :(

2:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home