Wednesday, June 14, 2006

The Twins Go to School

Lorelai and Michelle began school today. Aren't they beautiful?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Michelle is the one on the left with the short hair. She was tired and didn't want to go to school. Lorelai was happy and excited.

Cara is really beginning to concern me. She has thrown herself even more into the girl's life since they are beginning school. She has met the principal and the teachers, she volunteers at their classroom, she helps them with homework. When she's not doing that, she's still carrying around her flour sack. I think she needs to see the doctor again, but she insists that nothing is wrong. She is almost totally ignoring me now. I can't kiss her or touch her without her moving away. She hides in the bathroom and cries. It's like her entire mind is caught up in the girls and that's all that matters to her. I love my girls too, but I also love my wife and need her with me just as much as the girls need a mother. I don't know what to do.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't understand why she's in such distress - she's got 2 beautiful girls, does she just want more babies?? that's so sad!

2:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor, poor, poor, poor Cara! What is her malfunction? Why is she behaving this way? Why doesn't she want to be with her hubby? Does she blame him for her first difficult pregnancy????? EEEK!

5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home