Tuesday, June 13, 2006

The Girls Grow Up

I can't believe how fast my girls are growing! It seemed like only a few days passed before we had their party and they became toddlers.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Lorelai is my girly girl. She likes dresses and and all things pink.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

For some reason someone gave us a little toddler tuxedo for Michelle. It's a bit strange, but she likes it. She's our little tomboy.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I have to admit I'm worried about Cara, though. Since deciding not to have more children, she is throwing herself into the twins life. She is constantly teaching them things, how to walk, talk, potty training them. We have a nanny to help out, but Cara insists on doing most of the care herself. The problem is that she tends to ignore me. I try to kiss her and she asks me something about the girls. Sometimes she walks around with a dazed look on her face, carrying a flour sack. She says nothing is wrong, but I think she's hiding something from me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH dear! Cara's totally lost it! Perhaps she's just afraid to have more kids since her very first pregancy was so difficult. And she secretly wants more kids. Is that it?

5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home