Thursday, June 22, 2006

Generation 7 Finishes College

Lorelai Forbes here. I cannot believe that I am a college graduate! I never thought it would happen. I couldn't decide on my major, then when I decided I hardly went to class. I just did the papers and stayed home or went on a date.

We remodeled the house with some of our scholarship money.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

We put in a bowling alley on the top floor and added some instruments.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The bottom floor is pretty much the same. We still only have one bathroom, which can cause a problem sometimes.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

We also added a pool. That has been a lot of fun.

This was Michelle.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

She likes to study and be all serious.

This was me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Always a party!

I had a few interesting dates. One was a professor of mine. He could really play the guitar.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

But this guy, he is the one! I know it!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

His name is Robbie. He works for the pest control company. I called him out on purpose even when we didn't have any bugs just so I could ask him on a date! Isn't he cute! I love him so much! And he likes to sing just like me.

Michelle also found someone. She's in love with Elise, our pizza delivery girl.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This guy in a Llama costume came over and just walked into our house! Then he hit me with a water balloon!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I so wanted to rip his head off!

Anyway, that was college. We did finish and graduated. Here is Michelle's graduation photo.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I don't have one. I was too busy at my party to have a picture made.

Well, I'm back at home now, and Robbie and I are doing very well. We're planning our wedding, and I hope to have a really nice dress to wear for the event. Michelle and Elise will be there too, and we'll have a great time, I know it. If anything, I know how to throw a party!

I do wish Mom could be here, but since we do live in a haunted house, I'm sure she will be there in spirit.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're making Michelle a lesbian? Intesting. Very interesting. Which makes sense I guess because Lorelai already wanted the house. If Michelle was a lesbian and she innherited the house her girlfriend would have to cheat on her to have a legitimate heir. Because adopting doesn't work does it? Robbie's neat. Generation 8 is on the way! I'm still on generation 1. But they have 2 kids and she is pregnant again.

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home