Thursday, January 12, 2006

Generation 4 begins

Hello, everyone. This is Chloe Forbes. The past few years have been so kind to us. I have a great job as a lieutenant in the Bailey's Ravine police force and Sean is steadily working towards his dream of becoming a celebrity chef. Soon after our wedding we discovered I was pregant! Apparently I was pregnant at the wedding and didn't even realize it! Everyone was so happy about the upcoming baby. I took some time off work in order to rest. The pregnancy was pretty easy though, I was just tired a lot.

Here's a picture of me while pregnant. I'm in the dining room, of course. I was always in there eating something.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The baby came a bit earlier than expected. We had a home birth with a midwife just like we wanted. Soon Sean and I welcomed our baby girl, Eileen Cheryl Forbes, after grandma Cheryl. She has red hair - either from her daddy or Grandma Cheryl, we don't know - and she has my blue eyes.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Everyone just had to hold her and play with her as soon as possible.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Mom and Dad are very happy. They are helping me out a lot by taking care of Eileen at night. Sean works until after 10, which is when I need to go to bed, so they are being really great helps to us by handling night time feedings. We have Nanny Calista during the day to help out.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Before we realized, it was Eileen's birthday. We had cake and ice cream for her after supper.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

She is such a smart toddler. This light just seems to come into her eyes whenever she sees something new. She is very curious. She loves to play with my old toddler toys. I'm glad Mom didn't get rid of them.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

So that's what we've been up to. People have asked if we're having another child, but we aren't sure yet. Sean and I are discussing it, but our dreams are mostly based around our careers. We do love our family, but we also need to be able to work and study. But once we've decided about another child we'll let everyone know.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats to Chloe getting married and the birth of her first child! Yay to gen 4!

11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home