Saturday, January 07, 2006

Generation 3 at College

College has been loads of fun. Mom and Dad surprised us. Instead of living in a dorm, they bought a house just off campus for us to use! Uncle Bobby moved in with us as well, so we had a guy's room and a girl's room. The house was big enough for us all and we had a good time there.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

In between lessons I met people and played pool with Uncle Bobby. He was really great.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I met this really cute guy named Michael. Isn't he dreamy? I love his hair in that ponytail.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Daphne and Pierce also met some people they really liked. Both of them snagged a professor! Daphne even got engaged to hers!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Uncle Bobby soon graduated and left us at the house.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

One night during my senior year I was woken up at midnight by this strange girl. She handcuffed me and walked me outside where a limo was sitting at the curb. I remembered Dad saying something about this secret club he was a member of. Could this be it?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The limo pulled up in front of this enormous castle and a guy named Sean came out to greet me. Then I saw my friend Armando and some other people I hadn't met before.

"Hello, Chloe," Armando said. "Welcome to the secret society. You are now one of us, like your father before you."

They all whooped and hollered as Armando gave me a blazer like the one he wears.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I spent some time at the society using all of the neat gadgets they have their. I thought I would help my grades a bit, but I got caught :(

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Soon it was time to graduate! Mom came to my party. She was thrilled to have all 3 kids graduating! It was her lifetime dream. Mom said she's going to put our graduation pictures next to the ones of Grandpa and Dad in the scrapbook.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Before heading back home to Bailey's Ravine I put on this pretty dress. Isn't it lovely?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Pierce and Daphne grew up too and headed off. They are going to live with Uncle Bobby next door to us.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Mom greeted me with a hug when I got to the house. I saw they had made some changes.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

**Chloe Forbes, graduated with 3.7 GPA, major in Drama. LTW to be Capt. Hero**

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the graduations. :O) Are they going to go Greek?

8:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet! Made it through school with everyone now. :-) Can't wait to see how they all do!

7:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home