Thursday, January 05, 2006

Generation 3 Goes to College

Hey, Forbes fans, it's Chloe! I'm so happy to share this news with everyone! I'm about to head off to college! Woo Hoo! Finally, a chance to make a lot of friends and dance and play pool, and learn some stuff, I guess. I want to be a police officer when I leave school. But I thought it was so neat that I got a scholarship for playing pool! And Mom and Dad said I was wasting time! I also got a scholarship for having an A report card, so I guess it wasn't too bad.

Little bro and little sis will be heading out with me too. Daphne was so smart she graduated early from high school and got 3 scholarships! She got one for good grades, one for communication and one for her creativity. She and Pierce do love to play their music. Pierce also got one for good grades, that was a given, and also one for creativity. He should have gotten the one for pool too, he played with me all the time.

Here are some pictures from their birthday parties. Pierce is a cutie, and Mom says Daphne looks a lot like grandma Cheryl.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Oh, yea - here's one of me :) I love this outfit!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Mom and Dad also had birthdays. Man, they got old! But Mom still has that attitude :)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Well, taxi is on it's way, so I'm outahere! We're all going to Academie Le Tour like Grampa Mark and Grandma Cheryl and Dad did. We even got rooms in Dad's dorm. Dad says that uncle Bobby is still there. He's getting a graduate degree or something, so we'll finally get to meet him. I can't wait to meet everyone there. Dad already introduced me to 3 of his best college buddies and they said their kids are now going to school there. They gave me their phone numbers so I'll have someone to call as soon as I get there. This is going to be great!

**Chloe is popularity aspiration, LTW is to be Captain Hero. Pierce is family, not sure about Daphne yet. I won't be playing them out right away though. I'm thinking of a story line called "The Spare Heirs" to play out when this one is done.**

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehe, I love mom's post with the pool cue! Wow, all 3 kids going to school at once. That should be interesting! :-)

7:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home