Saturday, November 26, 2005

From the Simmer in Charge

I made some notes about Mark, Cheryl and Adam last night because I realized I never mentioned Cheryl's stats.

Cheryl Forbes - Knowledge Sim.
Lifetime Want - Mad Scientist
She graduated from college but I'm not sure of her major. The diplomas were deleted when I was redoing the house and knocked down the wall.

Her stats are sloppy/5, shy/3, active/7, serious/3, nice/7.

I've already indicated that Mark is a fortune sim and wants to become Chief of Staff. His stats are sloppy/2, outgoing/8, lazy/2, serious/6, nice/7.

Adam seems to be heading in his mother's knowledge footsteps. He is willing to study from the bookcase with no problems. I'm trying to get as many skills built as a child now before school starts and he has to keep homework done and then I have to roll for aspiration when he's a teenager. Who knows what he'll get then. But I thought his stats were interesting:

sloppy/2, outgoing/8, lazy/2, serious/6, nice/7.

He's almost the spitting image of his dad in personality, except for the desire to read and clean like his mom, but even though she has a 5 in sloppy/neatness, she's not a clean freak.

So far everything is perfect for this family beginning my legacy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home