Thursday, November 03, 2005

Life At College

Life is crazy at college, but I've met some great people. I met Sharon first. We became pretty good friends.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I also met Houston. We started eating lunch together everyday and doing our assignments together. He's also up for a game of chess almost every afternoon.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

But then I met Cheryl. There was just something about her. We started dating, hanging out, watching TV together. I'll be a senior next year and I'm planning to ask her to marry me.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

As my senior year gets closer the assignments get harder. I also have to keep up with my extra credit assignments and write a term paper each semester. Sometimes I wonder how to fit fun into my life.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like that you kept it simple and to the point. Good job.

I can't wait to see if your sim ends up with Cheryl and to see if their offspring will have blonde or red hair (or mix of both).

3:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow - he breezed through college... but that's what I like. I agree with Javajan, simple and to the point. Can't wait to see what happens next.

10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home