Thursday, November 03, 2005

Founder

Name: Mark Forbes
Aspiration: Fortune
Lifetime Goal: Chief of Staff
College Major: Biology

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My name is Mark Forbes. I've come to college at Academie La Tour in Bailey's Ravine to make a new start. I'm an orphan, but I always had dreams to become a doctor. With only $500 to start my adventure, I left my foster family after high school and came here. I moved into a dorm and met lots of new people. I'm really excited to be starting my new life here in Bailey's Ravine.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

One of my favorite things about a sim blog is the creative twists that people come up with to explain why there sim has come to be at their location.

I really enjoyed your unique and creative start.

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home