Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Senior Year!

Wow, it was a tough year! But I did it all. I've graduated! I had a 3.4 GPA and my diploma is ready to hang on the wall of my new house. I've bought a plot in the town of Bailey's Ravine. That's where Cheryl and I will begin our life together.

But first let me show you a few things from senior year. First, I did ask Cheryl to marry me.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And she said yes!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I'm now a very happy man!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

At the graduation party I told all our friends about the engagement. They all toasted to Cheryl. It really embarrassed her.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And here's a photo from the big day. We all had a lot of fun at the party. We danced and ate and drank from the punch tap. It was a blast!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I woke up with a terrible hangover. That fruit punch really has a kick to it! My dressy sweater and slacks ended up missing somehow after the party. I could only find this raggedy T-shirt to wear. I guess after I check out my plot of land I need to buy some new clothes. This image will not do for an up and coming doctor. Anyway, I'm a grown up now, a college graduate, but I don't really feel any different.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like how you encluded an explaination for the "raggedy t-shirt". LOL to funny. To bad sim ladies can't wear their sim hubby's clothes. It would be funny to see his wife walking around in the "missing sweater".

3:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww, how sweet! Cheryl is really pretty. I hope that they are very happy together. He graduated with a 3.4 - that's awesome!

10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home