Monday, November 21, 2005

Generation 2 Begins

I left college and made my way to Bailey's Ravine. The taxi drove through the town and up the hill overlooking the ravine. I had no idea my property was going to so far away from the town! Soon he pulled up and let me out. I paid the driver and took my first look at my new home.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It was completely empty! I started out by building the foundation for a house. At first I only had walls around the bathroom. After having some dinner and spending the night I called Cheryl the next day. She came right over, and even after seeing the house I'd started she agreed to move in with me! She had some money so we were able to upgrade the house.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

We soon got jobs. I'm now an intern in the medical field. Cheryl is working in the science field. We decided to use some of our bonus money and remodel the house again. Unfortunately, during the renovations, our diplomas were lost!

Here is the first floor of the newly renovated house. We plan to add another bathroom and 2 bedrooms upstairs eventually.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

We had a small wedding in our house, just us and the preacher. We then decided to start our family.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Soon Cheryl had our son. We named him Adam.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is great that you already have a house started. I really like pictures of the house as it grows from generation to generation. Especially at the start when the changes are so obvious. I hope you continue to share those as your house grows and changes.

Great work I'm really glad I had a chance to visit!!

Jan
ps. my legacy blog
http://kinglegacy.blogspot.com/

4:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So you're doing the alphabet naming system for your heirs? :O) That's cool.

You've started off really well. What kind of computer do you have? If you've got a computer that can handle the graphics, I suggest you increase what you can see, that way your pictures will be more crisp.

You've got a great start. Looking forward to reading more. Here's my blogs for your enjoyment:

http://anjelstar76.blogspot.com
(this blog has links to several other blogs including the one listed just after this message.)

http://sims2leggasea.blogspot.com
(I love these guys.)

http://anjelstar.blogsome.com
(If you love to laugh, I'd especially check out my Treme Legacy.)

7:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Also ... if you're worried about spam, you can set up your blog for "word validation" so that computer who randomly send spam won't be able to get through.

Just go to your dashboard, select the "settings cog" in the list next to the name of your blog. Select the "Comments" tab. Scroll down until you see the "word validation" and enable it.

7:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the first little one. I like the name Adam. And I like how we get to see how their house improves. It really makes you feel like you are accomplishing something, ya know? You are definitely well on your way!!

10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home