Monday, January 09, 2006

Who Will Chloe Marry? ** Updated **

I had a hiccup last night while playing and Chloe's wedding is gone :( So I decided to start over with it and let readers vote for whom she should marry. You can vote by making a comment. I'll make sure you don't have a have a blogger account to leave a comment.

I won't tell you who I had her marry yesterday :) We'll keep that a secret to see how things work out.

You need to know that Chloe never really fell in love with anyone specific at college. She has a crush on Michael Love and they kissed, but she also wants to be friends with a few other guys.

I'm also torn between making it another NPC or a college friend since I get points for NPC only.

Choices include:

Michael Love, college crush
Sheldon, mail carrier at college
Sean, member of secret society
Delivery Person
Firefighter
Gardner
Policeman - She met one at college
Headmaster
Repair Person
Shop Clerk
Professor Andrew McGraw
Bartender
Someone else?

I have a list from the score sheet excel file, but I don't know if Cheerleaders, Mascots, Professors or Streakers count as an NPC.

I'll leave voting open till Monday evening so if I play again this weekend I'll go ahead and have her get a job or something instead of getting married.

***Update***

Below are pictures of the 3 main choices. These are people she has a good friends relationship with. Michael Love is her college crush, but they are not engaged.

This is Michael Love:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Here is Sheldon, the mail carrier:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And here is Sean, a member of the secret society:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

She has met other NPCs like Mitch the delivery person and so on but they don't have a good relationship. These are characters she could marry the next time I play.

I know the date on this is for Monday. I dated it in the future to keep it on top of the blog.

I'm not going to have the house at college go greek. My founder, Mark, didn't found a greek house so I wouldn't get any points for it. I just wanted them out of the dorms and by having to cook and so some cleaning and fixing things it helps the kids gain skills.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmmm, who should she marry? The points type person in my says go for the cop because they are more difficult to come by but the romantic in me says Michael Love because they seem to like each other and plus his last name is "Love" come on how much more perfect can you get? LOL. I guess that wasn't all that helpful huh?

BTW, Cheerleaders, Mascots, Profs and Streakers are most definitely NPCs.

11:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmmm I vote for her college crush.

11:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, before I can vote, I need a bit more information. Who's cuter.

Also, the date stamp for this message says January 9th (Monday). It's still Sunday.

8:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had Sheldon in my first Legacy and he had the Family aspiration. With a small beard and moustache, I never noticed his nose and lips. He was also very romantic. He would drop down to one knee and serenade his wife frequently. He gets my vote.

4:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sean.

Looks mysterious and you can write his SSmembership as something very exciting into your story.

I had Sheldon as my G1 spouse in my Legacy family, his kids were cute, but not that much..

6:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uh oh, the part of me that always goes for the points says Sheldon but if you're not playing for points I'd say Sean.

7:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, as much as I like having my heirs go for NPCs, I'd say Sheldon's got a few too many noticeable genetic quirks to include him. So my vote would be either the police officer (they definitely aren't easy to get, unless you pay the fine for a crank call) or Sean - those green eyes are so pretty!

7:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to agree with Yicke and AeronwiyDiobhell...Sean! =) He does have pretty eyes and they go so well with the red hair which is already in her genes too.

And based on his pic, I don't trust that Michael Love...he just looks up to something. And with a name like Love (and the ponytail)...maybe he's a little too friendly, ya know ;) I hereby nickname him Mr.SmoothMove!

And many of the others have all ruled out Sheldon, so I'll trust them on that one! =)

Can't wait to see who you choose! =)

11:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

From the pictures you have included so far, I'd have to say Sean because he is the best looking. However, I agree with some of the others about the police officer. I'd most likely go for the NPC points, but in the end we all know that our simmies have a mind of their own and Chloe may decide that neither of those options suit her. The romantic in me says to go with the heart.

2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home