Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Chloe's Wedding

Readers, I am so happy! Today was my wedding day! I married the man I know I'm supposed to be with - Sean McGraw!

I just couldn't believe that it hadn't been clearer to me sooner. I mean, I thought I was in love with Michael. I thought we were going to get married. Do you know what Michael did, though? He came to my wedding with a date! And he said he was happy for me finding someone else because he never wanted to get married. He just wanted to run around with as many women as he could before he died! Isn't that just terrible?

I guess the dream was telling me not to marry Michael. I'm so glad I paid attention to what my subconsious was trying to say.

I really love Sean. He's so handsome, especially with the new haircut and clothes the bought for the wedding. He's just like me - he wants to have a bunch of friends and have parties, but he wants a family too. His dream job is to be a celebrity chef. My honey on TV, wouldn't that be something? And I bet he wouldn't catch anything on fire like that lady on the Yummy Channel.

Anyway, here are our wedding photos. It was a pretty short ceremony because I had to work that day and was so tired. I tried drinking some coffee but it didn't help much. I ended up skipping the honeymoon ride in the limo and going to bed. But we still had a good time eating and toasting and kissing :)

We married in the family chapel where mom and dad were married, under the arch at the big window.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Our wedding kiss was magical : )

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Everyone kept making toasts to us, wishing us good health and a loving family. We kissed a lot at the reception.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sean actually fed me cake with a fork instead of shoving it into my mouth like at my mom and dad's wedding.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Something really freaky happened, though, after the reception. I was heading to my bedroom when I saw something...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I don't believe in ghosts, but Dad told me that since Grandma and Grandpa are buried next to the family chapel that they haunt the house, usually right after a wedding or when someone new moves in. I don't know what to think about that. I don't want a bunch of ghosts flying around and scaring people.

That night, sleeping in my room with Sean, I felt safe and happy. Nothing, not even a ghost, would scare me anymore.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

**Sean McGraw, LTW Celebrity Chef, Leo, stats 4,10,4,4,3. Popularity aspiration**

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Feliz cumpleanos! Oh wait! Wrong greeting! *ROTFL* I forgot what it was for wishing someone well at at a wedding. I'm glad that she's found the man of her non-dreams. ;O) *ROTFL* What a wonderful wedding. :O)

5:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Sean is a definite cutie. I'm glad she decided to become more than friends with him. :-D

10:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute wedding! Hopefully she and Sean will be very happy together :o)

12:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How sad that she had to work on her wedding day. lol

6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home