Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Chloe's Dream

Readers, last night I had the strangest dream.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I was sleeping soundly when I dreamed I was getting married. I couldn't tell who it was. It was like his face was masked, almost like it had been pixelized in Photoshop. I kept feeling this wonderful feeling of happiness and pure joy. However, underneath that feeling was a feeling of dread almost, like the person in this dream was going to break my heart and hurt me, even though I loved him deeply.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Was it Michael, by first love from college? I had heard that he started dating someone else after I left college, but he still called me and said he cared about me. Or could it be Sheldon, one of my dearest friends? Sheldon had let me know on a few occasions that he liked me and would like to be more than just friends.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I woke up very confused. I know I want to get married and have children. I need to keep the Forbes family legacy going. I'm just not sure who I want to marry right now.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

***Later that day***

Readers, guess who came over for lunch? Another friend of mine, Sean, from college. He ate lunch with me, Mom, and Dad.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

We spent the day together. I've never been happier! We went out to the hot tub together after Mom and Dad went to bed. He kissed me!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Now I'm even more confused. Could the dream have been about Sean? When I look at him, there is just something about him that intrigues me.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

**Next morning**

Readers, I know what to do. I know who I'm supposed to marry!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I must have missed this post somewhere. Hmm ... hehe. I loved the comment about being "pixilated with Photoshop". Hehe! But that was great how you did that! Sorry that I never voted though. :O)

5:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute bit of intrigue! But of course, I see you've already posted the next chapter, so I'm gonna go sneak off and read it now. *giggle*

10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home