Wednesday, October 11, 2006

New Legacy begins tomorrow!

I'm beginning a new legacy set in Veronaville this time. I'm following the new legacy rules with the following handicaps as detailed in the list rules:

Extreme Start, True Love, Free Roaming Ghosts, Storyteller, Behind the Times, Living Very Large, Patriarchy. I'm starting on a 5x6 lot as required by the extreme start. I think these handicaps will make the game more difficult and require more thinking and planning than my last legacy.

I'm doing this one in Veronaville because when I added Open for Business it seems to have corrupted Bailey's Ravine. Most of the future generations of the Forbes family is gone. I haven't brought myself to delete Bailey's Ravine just yet, but I know I will in the future.

I hope everyone enjoys this legacy as much as you enjoyed the Forbes family.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could you post the expansion packs you have?I have two, and i really want to know how you do it all!

4:15 PM  
Blogger Admin said...

At the time I did this blog, I had Sims 2, University and Nightlife. I currently have added the remaining expansions for pets, seasons, and bon voyage, but I'm no longer keeping a blog posted.

Sometimes what you think you see isn't what is actually in the game. It's all about story and manipulating pictures for the story. Just be creative and you can do a lot.

2:18 PM  
Blogger Admin said...

Oh, I also have Open for Business. I forgot that one.

2:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok, thanks.:0)I want to take the legacy challenge, and i want a certain idea of how i want to do it.

(oh and by the way, i like your sons blog. I can't post on there, since i don't have an account, but i think it's cool he's my age)

4:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just recently purchased the sims 2 seasons expansion pack. But there's one problem: it won't work. Every time it gets to 66%, I put in the second disc, but after I do that, the game stops responding alltogether. I've tried almost everthing. Yes, I do have the original sims 2. Do you have any suggestions?

6:40 AM  
Blogger Admin said...

It could be your computer or it could be a bad disc. Does your computer have enough memory and a good graphics card? Is everything else closed up and you are only installing? If that is the case, then first try to clean the discs. Use a bit of Windex on a paper towel and clean them from the middle out in a straight line, not around in a circle. If it still doesn't work, it may be a bad disc and you may have to exchange it.

7:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home