Friday, September 22, 2006

Noah's Girlfriend

I am in love!

I met a wonderful girl at college named Teresa. She's the cow mascot. She's funny and smart. She likes to hang around with me and play pool. We like to watch TV and have pillow fights.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Some people say she's annoying, but not to me.

I love her so much, on our last date I asked her to marry me!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

She won't take her cow outfit off, though. She says she's ugly. I just know that anyone who is as funny and sweet as she is has to be beautiful. She said she would take it off at our wedding. She said it would be too late to back out after we were married :)

We still have 2 years before graduation. I'm sure she'll take off the costume before then.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger suzie sim said...

WOW! I didn't think anyone could love the Cow mascot! They're usually 0 nice! too funny, she won't take the mask off!

9:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's so funny... can't wait to see what she looks like!

7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home