Saturday, September 23, 2006

Family tree part 2

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

***From Simmer in charge--Scoring***
Family ended with over $500,000 in cash. I had all 7 platinum headstones for all aspirations and earned all career rewards. My final point tally was 44 points.

I have an order in for Open for Business on Ebay. I should be getting it sometime next week. Once I play for a while and learn the game, I'll begin a new legacy. Until then, I plan to play some of my other Bailey's Ravine families as well as the siblings that have been frozen in time.

Come back soon!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on making it to ten generations! Will you blog about your new legacy? If you do will it be this blog? Or a new one? I would love for you to e-mail me ( chelsealouwho92@yahoo.com ) with a link to let me know where and when you're posting. Sorry I haven't commented lately. I've been busy, But I LOVED YOUR LEGACY!

Congrats again!

2:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations- thanks for making a family tree image for those, it was neat to see how the family's grown/changed over time.

Too cool and congratulations! You DID IT!

7:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations- thanks for making a family tree image for those, it was neat to see how the family's grown/changed over time.

Too cool and congratulations! You DID IT!

7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home