Saturday, September 23, 2006

Noah's Wedding

Teresa moved her stuff in the day before our wedding. Even then she didn't remove the cow mask. She said I would see her at the altar and not before.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

We all got a good night's sleep so we would be ready for the wedding in the morning. I was so excited! I couldn't wait to marry the girl of my dreams.

I waited at the altar for her to come down the steps of the chapel. I was so nervous.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Then I saw her. She was beautiful! Her hair was black and shiny. She was wearing a pale pink dress with a veil over her face. I had never seen a more beautiful woman.
She stood in front of me and asked if I still wanted to marry such an ugly person.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I took her hands and said, "Teresa, I'm in love with your spirit, your zest for live, and your humor. I belief you are beautiful, inside and out." Her face lit with a beautiful smile and it was like the sun shining from behind a bank of clouds. We recited our vows before my mom and our friends. It was a beautiful ceremony.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The reception was wonderful. We ate, danced, and talked all night. I even danced with mom a few times.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

After the party, Teresa and I went back to our room at the house. I promised that I would do my best to love her and make her happy.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

**Veil, hair and earrings from pronup sims. Not sure if dress is from there or from MTS2. **

4 Comments:

Blogger suzie sim said...

What a gorgeous wedding! oh, she's not ugly at all! Good pick, Noah!

9:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty dress, she's goregous!

7:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ummmmm, hate to break it to you guys, but those aren't real pictures!

Pretty dress? Are you kidding me? Please, apprehend yourselves some real lives!

4:00 AM  
Blogger Admin said...

Anonymous, in case you don't understand, this is fiction. This is a creative thing that Sims2 players do. I'm sorry you don't understand.

7:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home