Sunday, November 12, 2006

Malcolm Returns

The years passed quickly and Grandfather Malcolm returned to his home where his sister was waiting. They greeted each other warmly and stayed up late talking and catching up everything that had happened. Malcolm was very happy to tell his sister that he had met his true love. She was going to come over the next day in order to meet Margaret. He would formally propose at that time.

Malcolm greeted Jaiden enthusiastically when she came to visit, and asked her to marry him at once.

"I offer you my heart," he said to her.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

"I accept," she replied, "and offer you mine as well."

"Let me introduce you to my sister, Margaret. I hope you two will be great friends." Malcolm said, and led his fiancee inside of his family home.

Margaret wasn't impressed with Jaiden at first. She didn't dress in the family's manner and was used to worldly pleasures, items that the McBeth family did not allow in their home. After some discussion, though, Aunt Margaret blessed the union and a wedding date was chosen.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home